- The watch screen features the architect’s own script, displaying time in shorthand.
- Positive display during the day, automatically switches to negative display during the night.
9. Nixon Dictator Watch
- allows you to save up to eight recordings (3.5 minutes total) for the kinds of non-stop pranks that only a geeky kid-at-heart can truly appreciate.
8. Mr.Gadget 1GB USB 2.0 Executive Watch
7. Suunto X9 GPS Watch
- compass, chronograph, altimeter, and barometer.
- pretty much every form of data reception you would need to successfully survive the wild.
6. Stanley Expandable Ruler Watch
5. Midas Remote Control Watch
- controls volume, channel, mute, and power on “every make/model of TV and cable receiver imaginable.”
- endless hours of enjoyment that come from annoying your friends, bartenders, or anyone glued to the television.
4. Vestal Microdat Watch
3. High Frequency LED Watch
- The LED display mimics an equalizer, pushing a row of lights up and down, ultimately leaving only two dots to indicate the hour and minute.
- The time is displayed for five seconds before the process starts over again.
2. Tag Heuer Monaco Sixty-Nine
- features two faces—one with a standard two-hand dial form (with a third interior second hand) and the other with a digital readout—that can be flipped for two unique looks.